Sun, 21 Nov|
947 RIDE JOBURG 2021
The 947 Ride Joburg is back with a new route and a new start and finish venue! Ride for a purpose and #Ride4Rare
Time & Location
21 Nov 2021, 05:30
Johannesburg, Soccer City Ave, Nasrec, Johannesburg, 2147, South Africa
About the Event
1 in 15 South Africans are affected by Rare Diseases…. Yes, you read that correctly – 1 in 15! That is the equivalent of 1 player in every rugby team. This year, we’re switching our focus from reaching #1in15 to treating #1in15 people with rare diseases - but we need your help! Register to #Ride4Rare and be part of Team #1in15 - use your mobility for the benefit of those without!
In order to #Ride4Rare, participants will be asked to fundraise a minimum of R1000 which shall guarantee:
1. An earlier start time
2. A branded #R4R cycling jersey
Raise R5000 or more and your cycling jersey will "pimped" - we promise it will be worth FUNdraising for!
1. Entrants to complete & pay for their race entry directly via www.ridejoburg.co.za
2. Race entries are 100% refundable should the event be cancelled, but funds raised by entrants for RDSA shall be considered a donation towards the organisation
3. Entrants who have achieved their minimum fundraising requirement will still receive their cycling jersey should the event be cancelled.
4. Post race hospitality at the road race will be confirmed closer to race day (Covid-compliance considered) and will be optional for riders and family (not included as part of fundraising package)
5. Please complete a separate form per rider joining the team
#Ride4Rare 947 Ride Joburg 202
This ticket is purely to join the #Ride4Rare team. Entrants to complete & pay for their race entry directly via www.ridejoburg.co.zaR 0,00